Monday, August 18, 2014

FUTURISTIC SCI FI DJ COMMISSION - DJ GEMINI 3RD EYE!

Here's a commission that I did last week, featuring DJ Gemini 3rd Eye. He's from NY and he's a loyal DSNG fan. The idea behind this poster was a futuristic DJ booth setup, in a nightclub. I had the freedom to incorporate any themes that I chose, while the main required element was the Numark NV, the turn tables shown in the pic.
During my research, I found out that there are mobile DJ booths and larger ones that are quite fixed [in terms of the fancy elevated table and the stands for the other equipment and the 8-inch monitors, or even larger speakers]. I don't know too much about DJ software, but I heard about Serato Itch from DJ Gemini...

 


Don't forget to give a thumbs up & Stay tuned for more cool art!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]