Monday, September 11, 2017

THE MATURE AHSOKA TANO TOY BY DSNG!

Most of my long-time fans have seen this custom toy before. But I pulled up the former Ahsoka Tano toy [which I often misspell as Ashoka] and I gave her a  black scarf and took some new pics, with better angles. And the addition of that little black cloth really does make a big difference.

This was her tagline, when I uploaded her earlier today, on my new user-page at the FigureRealm website:

"She travels like the night, robed in a veil of mystery, emerging from the shadows and striking without mercy... she is neither Jedi nor Sith; instead, she is a messenger of wrath. Her codename is the Swift Slayer. But she was once known as Ahsoka. She travels alone. And she operates by a strict code of vengeance, on behalf of those that seek redemption from their oppressors!"

Basically, I created a mature version of Ahsoka, based on my vision of her as an adult female warrior, who was independent of the classic codes of the Jedi and Sith. And the base figure was the Marvel Legends Wasp Toy, with boots from the Mockingbird toy. Enjoy...  

   


   

The link to the former blog article with her other "before and after" pics is over HERE!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]