Saturday, October 21, 2017

CUSTOM FLINT G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another new custom for 2017, and he is one of my hefty 6-inch G.I. Joes! This version of Flit has some special customizations for his weapon's storage, on his body [I’ll explain later].

The base body was ML Punisher, and I had to sand down his hair and then sculpt his beret hat. Then I sculpted the lower hem of his pants and his new armored best and all the pouches. His sleeves and gloves were sculpted, and then I sculpted & added a radio thingy to his right shoulder strap. His boots were fully sculpted as well, and I didn’t bother to prime him before I painted him with Tamiya paints [since his overall scheme would still be rather dark].

 And now, his weapon storage: On his back, as opposed to having two Katana swords like Deadpool, I created a rectangular holster for his handguns, which are inserted on each end, and that pouch is held via a 5mm magnet upon his back. So that gun-holster-backpack is removable, and it also hosts a stored dagger, which you can see if you focus carefully on it. Then upon his right thigh, I added a double-gun holster, partly sculpted, and created with some cardboard as well. Thus he actually has two more handguns held on his right thigh.
And then on his left thigh, he has the Demolition Man’s holster, so that was pretty standard. His chest armor also has another handgun, held close to his left armpit.
In total, my Flint custom has about 8 guns, when you count the two machine-guns that he holds with both hands.

    


  

    

Sometimes my G.I. Joes don’t look exactly like the cartoon or movie versions; and that’s fine, because I’m creating them in my own style, while ensuring that they have high quality and cool details.
BTW, the custom Duke shown in the background of some pics was uploaded previously in my gallery... Anyway, stay tuned for more Joes!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]