Sunday, November 5, 2017

CUSTOM BARONESS G.I. JOE COBRA TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Baroness [Anastasia Cisarovna] is one of the sexiest female villains from the 80s. And I added some of my artwork, to show some of the inspiration that I was drawing from, in order to get the custom job done swiftly. There is another pic that inspired my artwork’s pose, which was done by a popular comic artist guy called Adam Hughes [You can search Google for “Adam Hughes Baroness” to see it].

 Anyway, the Baroness base figure was ML Enchantress, but I later opted to utilize the top body of ML Mocking Bird, along with the head from that toy [since it came with the iconic glasses that I needed]. I borrowed the handguns from Star Lord, which are adhered to her hips via magnets. And her grasped submachine guns were heavily modified, and they originally came from Casting Cave [I highly recommend that site, for your 6-inch figure guns!].

 Some gemstone stickers were added to her costume, placed on her belt and her gauntlets, to give her that extra bling factor, since she is supposed to be very affluent in the cartoon series. And on her right hip she has a sculpted pouch adhered to her belt, while on her left hip she has some sculpted C4 explosives.


    

    

   

The armored thighs, legs, vest, and the rest of the costume of Baroness were sculpted with Milliput, and then I painted her with Tamiya black and metallic gray highlights. I also sculpted some extra hair strands for her, before planting them in the front section of Mocking Bird’s bleach-blonde hair. Then her hair was painted, while black gloss highlights were also added. I didn’t want to load her down with weapons like my other 6-inch G.I. Joes, since I felt that the simplicity of her design didn’t warrant the extra layers of the heavy weapons shown on the other guys like Flint.

[You may need to click the words "Read More" slightly below and on the right, to see the rest of the pics in this long article!]




    

    

Stay tuned for more!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]